Wednesday, January 11, 2012

White Wash and Linen - Swedish Style












I never tire of Scandinavian design, I love the rustic feel of the timber and all the crisp whites that they use. It makes me what to get on a plane and visit that part of the world to experience it all for myself. I would love to stay in a Swedish Summer house on a lake and rent a cottage just like the ones above. I'd also like to get in some shopping - I would go crazy with all those beautiful homewares and furniture! It would also be nice to spend time just relaxing in cafes, watching the people go by and wander around the streets soaking up the atmosphere!

Melissah xox

Images via 1-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,

1 comments:

SOMMERWHITE said...

I totally agree :) Im so missing the shopping and the lovely food in Sweden ..even the snow..
I get all jealous when my friends there are in their cute red and white cottages by the sea :)

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...